Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) amendments
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
The Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) has been updated to clarify the qualification, work experience or registration requirements for the following occupations:
- Agricultural Scientist (Farm Systems Scientist), Environmental Research Scientist (Water Quality Analyst), Biotechnologist (Genetics Scientist), Life Scientist nec (Animal Scientist or Bioinformatics), Social Professional nec (Applied Social Scientist)
- Construction Project Manager (Chip Sealing, Asphalt or other Technical Manager) (Roading and Infrastructure)
- Project Builder (including Building Project Manager and Site Foreman)
- Quantity Surveyor
- University Lecturer
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Electronic Engineering Technician
- External Auditor, Internal Auditor
- Specialist Managers nec (Management & Project Management staff)
- ICT Project Manager, Organisation and Methods Analyst, ICT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Multimedia Analyst, Web Developer, Analyst Programmer, Developer Programmer, Software Engineer, Software Tester, Software and Applications Programmers nec, Database Administrator, ICT Security Specialist, Systems Administrator, Computer Network and Systems Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Analyst, ICT Quality Assurance Engineer, ICT Support Engineer, ICT Systems Test Engineer, ICT Support and Test Engineers nec, Telecommunications Engineer, Telecommunications Network Engineer, ICT Customer Support Officer (Technical Advice and Consultancy), and
- Food Technologist.
Full details of these amendments and the updated LTSSL are included in Amendment Circular 2012-05 PDF [102KB].